 Technic / Bionicle / 854
Re: A little help in the online game?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 21:06:54 GMT

Aha! Yes, you're right. The trick seems to be -- maybe it's only for me -- talk
to the Koli player, say "Goodbye." Turn around immediately, and the Koli player
is gone and the ball is there waiting to be acquired. *Then* even I can pick it
up, it's there in the backpack and there is clearly infection leaking from it.
It seems to be a sequencing issue. Does that sound right?

And THANK YOU all for your postings, I would never have believed it was
significant otherwise. I apologize for being such a bonehead!

BTW, I must have missed the sequence for giving the sketch to the astrologer,
too. Nice to know there's so much happening on the site!