 Technic / Bionicle / 788
    Re: Why Manas? —Andrew Bulthaupt
   I agree, though I see lego's reason: they want the biggest and most expensive set to seem the most powerful. Also, about needing the many masks, think about it, all you need is Hau and Akaku(sp?). I mean, you stay alert with Akaku and you can see (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Makuta's many forms —Corwin Rogers
   Hey if you have heard on bionicle.com it says Some people think makuta has many forms. I've looked at the alternete models of the rhai and I think that they are the many forms of Makuta that lead up to the final most devestating Form that has not (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Makuta's many forms —Matthew Gerber
   (...) That is a really good thought, Corwin. I think you may have pegged it, myself. Although...I'm still a bit fuzzy on this: The rahi are just the regular old creatures on Mata-Nui, right? It takes an infected mask to make them a servant of (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Makuta's many forms —Ray Kremer
   (...) The marketing people probably prefer "Fearce evil creatures that can be tamed by removing the infected mask" over "Peaceful island creatures that sometimes turn bad if they get an infected mask". After all, if you were writing a storyline to (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Makuta's many forms —Denis Litvak
   (...) Ga-Koro than youv'e seen Gali kick the Rahi's ass. And she managed to get the mask off to make the rahi faint. After the movie you can go back to the the hut that was under water and you see a Tohunga taking care of it. He says that it is (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)