 Technic / Bionicle / 789
788  |  790
Subject:
Makuta's many forms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 14:04:30 GMT

Hey if you have heard on bionicle.com it says Some people think makuta has
many forms. I've looked at the alternete models of the rhai and I think that
they are the many forms of Makuta that lead up to the final most devestating
Form that has not been released yet.

An off topic Question: does any of you own a model Rocket? Cause if you do
have you ever considered putting a lego minfig on (or in!) the rocket.
I dd And I had a Stremer attached to the minfig and I put it in the rocket.
It looked cool.