 Technic / Bionicle / 788
Re: Why Manas?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 13:34:26 GMT

I agree, though I see lego's reason: they want the biggest and most expensive
set to seem the most powerful. Also, about needing the many masks, think about
it, all you need is Hau and Akaku(sp?). I mean, you stay alert with Akaku and
you can see any enemies coming so you can't be ambushed, then, your invincible.
The other masks just help you enhance your current abilities.
Gee, looking back I see that I thinking about this far too much, help!
-Andrew B.

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Nick Cameron writes:
I'm wondering why the manas guard Makuta's lair... In my mind Muaka and
Kane-ra would make better guards. The only ways the Manas can attack are
with those "claws" (more like punchers) and the hooks and gears in their
mouths. Muaka and Kane-ra, however, have BIG jaws, long necks, and
claws/horns. If some lost Tohunga wonders his way into Makuta's lair, he
becomes a bite-size snack for Muaka. And the Toa must collect many masks to
fight the Manas? Personally, I don't think the mask of underwater breathing
will come in handy. Anyway, it would take only about four Toa to lift a
Manas aup by it's sides and cary it to a Red Lobster (fried crab for dinner,
everyone!). Anyway, the Manas are unprotected on top...

Just a person complaing about stuff,

NICK