 Technic / Bionicle / 705
Re: bionicle questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 13:34:38 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Having just bought my first bionicle, I have some questions:
1.what parts come in a mask polybag?

2 x masks
1 x light grey head
1 x transparent-(colours) "eyes" insert
2 x black technic thingies

2.what colors do the head, "eyes" and masks come in?

5 that I have seen, there may be more.
-1 transparent yellow-green (antifreeze)
-2 transparent light-blue
-3 transparent yellow
-4 transparent green
-5 transparent orange

3.do any bionicle related parts come in transparent colors?
I have a transparent orange "eyes" piece but I want more trans parts :)

Only masks or eyes (I think).
The kaukau masks are all in transparent clear or trans-(colours).
The ruru mask comes in one trans colour as well.

4.why do different mask polybags have different colored "eyes" on the
front?

No apparent pattern with "eye" colour.
Trick consumers into thinking there is a pattern

and 5.is 8531 pohatu supposed to come with 2 little black ball things or
3?
my copy came with 2, the instructions show places to put 2 but the can
shows 3 in the little inventory picture. Was I supposed to get 3 (if so,
I will ask lego to send me one, along with the tan throwbot leg that was
also missing from my copy)

The Bionicle image near the inventory seems to display the third ball on the
front of the torso, but this does not appear on the main container image
of the Bionicle in action (???).

pete.w