 Technic / Bionicle / 704
Re: bionicle questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 13:27:38 GMT

From: "Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au>
Having just bought my first bionicle, I have some questions:
1.what parts come in a mask polybag?
2 x random masks, 1 x set of eyes, 1 x head, 2 x #3 axles

2.what colors do the head, "eyes" and masks come in?
See here (it contains all the bionicle info you can find at the moment, with
a great chart showing all the masks):
http://www.brickmaster.de/lego/bionicle.htm

3.do any bionicle related parts come in transparent colors?
I have a transparent orange "eyes" piece but I want more trans parts :)
Gali masks and the eyes.

4.why do different mask polybags have different colored "eyes" on the
front?
Just for looks I guess, it bears no relationship to what is in them.

and 5.is 8531 pohatu supposed to come with 2 little black ball things or
3?   my copy came with 2, the instructions show places to put 2 but the • can
shows 3 in the little inventory picture.
2, but well spotted about the third ball.  It also looks like the built
figure next to the inventory has the third ball on it's chest.

Martin