 Technic / Bionicle / 703
702  |  704
Subject:
bionicle questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 13:07:49 GMT

Having just bought my first bionicle, I have some questions:
1.what parts come in a mask polybag?
2.what colors do the head, "eyes" and masks come in?
3.do any bionicle related parts come in transparent colors?
I have a transparent orange "eyes" piece but I want more trans parts :)
4.why do different mask polybags have different colored "eyes" on the
front?
and 5.is 8531 pohatu supposed to come with 2 little black ball things or
3?
my copy came with 2, the instructions show places to put 2 but the can
shows 3 in the little inventory picture. Was I supposed to get 3 (if so,
I will ask lego to send me one, along with the tan throwbot leg that was
also missing from my copy)