 Technic / Bionicle / 711
Re: bionicle questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 15:47:11 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Damian Garcia writes:

"pete white" <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Greg Majewski writes:
-1 transparent yellow-green (antifreeze)
-2 transparent light-blue
-3 transparent yellow (orange ?)
-4 transparent green
-5 transparent pink or light red

Here is pink AND orange
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/dmgarc/stuff/pink.jpg

OK. What I'm calling transparent yellow looks like the orange.
From all the mask packs I have, there are 5 distinct colours of "eye" pieces.
Does anyone know of more than 5 ?