 Technic / Bionicle / 560
Re: Bionicle Ostrich
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 19:13:50 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Andrew Eade writes:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/CitrusX/Bionicle/veliru.jpg
Who is that suposed to be? Im curious....

Oh... those are old and from when I thought the idea of Technic Bionicle
figures was dumb, so I adapted the story to my liking in minifig form. That
girl was going to take the place of Kopaka because at the time I really
didn't like him. But now I think Technic Bionicle is great, and I have a new
story adapted.

greg
http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/q.html