 Technic / Bionicle / 555
Re: Bionicle Ostrich
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 06:32:25 GMT

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/CitrusX/Bionicle/veliru.jpg
Who is that suposed to be? Im curious....
Nice stuff man! Just wait till I have pictures on my Minionicles ;)

http://www.geocities.com/vestras/
Slizers, Bionicle, and Beyond

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Nick Cameron writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Greg Majewski writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Bryan Beckwith writes:
Your ostrich gave me a good chuckle.  I love how simple it is, and yet it
really does capture the essence of an ostrich.

Heh, thanks. I got the inspiration from the birds in Po-Koro in the online
game. I want to try to make one of the goat things in the game, but I don't
have enough pieces.

Can you post a picture looking down from the top?  I want to see how you
connected it in the middle.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=46936 Hope that helps.

greg

Wow. I was looking at the "bionicle" minifigs. Pretty neat, but isn't Tahu
supposed to be oldest? Pohatu looks as old as the island! In the game, he is
portrayed as a "hyper soccer player like person". In my mind, he is a "hyper
soccer player like person with cool shoes".

NICK