 Technic / Bionicle / 561
Re: Bionicle Power Pack to hit the US NOW? BIONICLEMUSIC.COM UPDATED!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 19:25:20 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Nick Cameron writes:
Bionicle music.com is updated. It now has info on the tan (I mean gold- bad
lighting on picture) mask contest, the music mixer thingy is updated again with
the sounds from when it first came up, but Lewa and Tahu's sounds are backward.
There is info on Hafu, saying that he likes to send people on quests for
treasures that don't exist. Most interesting, though, is that it says to check
stores for the Bionicle Power Pack, and they wouldn't want to upset the
people in the US by making them wait another 6 months.

Check it out: http://www.bioniclemusic.com/

NICK

O.o Is that a Throwbot disc that Hafu is holding?

-Andrusi &&