 Technic / Bionicle / 515
Re: Canyon of Memories Stones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 16:27:42 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Tomas Clark writes:
Stephen, you might try the "quick fix" that didn't work for Matt but has
worked for some others -- 1. Reload, 2. If that doesn't work, clear your
cache and reload, 3. If that doesn't work, restart your machine, clear your
cache, and reload.

...Well, I tried the "fix" cleared the cache, even deleted all temp files
and cookies in all other accounts on this machine (just in case). Wiped out
all temp files too. Still it locks up with the "But this is just a koli
ball..." :-/

Stephen,

Did you try to re-install Flash? That has been the best tip we have been
floating around...seems to work both Mac and Win. It works EVERY time for
me, no matter how badly I have locked up the game.

HTH,

Matt