 Technic / Bionicle / 458
Re: Canyon of Memories Stones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 02:25:49 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Nick Cameron writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Andrew Eade writes:
Ok ,for those that figured thias out, has anyone found any additional keys?
The Pohatu key was next to the koli ball seller, and I saw a screen cap with
the Tahu key installed, but I cant find it anywhere at all!
http://www.brickmaster.de/images/bio_new_tools.jpg With a door collapsed,
Identically to Pohatu's after the mini game....

Any help here???

That was tahu's key by the koli ball salesman. Does it work in any keyhole?
Pohatu's key is in the stone turga guy's house, but I can't take it.

NICK

The one next to the ball guy was(in my game) teh Rock Key(ala Onewa's hut)
and I found it next to teh KoliBall Salesman...In teh Screeen cap form
xITAIN's site, he has the Fire key...Now when I tried to use the Rock key in
other slots, nothing happened....Explanations....