 Technic / Bionicle / 491
Re: Canyon of Memories Stones
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 00:53:13 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Tomas Clark writes:
Thanks, Matt, and sorry -- all I can say is that thanks to your bug reports
and those of a number of other players, we have made some progress in
tracking down the problem. It's true that there aren't many online Flash
games that have as many functions, components, save-game, etc as this one.
But we're confident that the technical issue will get worked out eventually,
hopefully soon. We'll let you know.

Thanks Tomas. And, yeah, definately let us know if you can get the wrinkles
ironed out.

Matt