 Technic / Bionicle / 2422
2421  |  2423
Subject:
Studs invade Bionicle world en masse!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 01:39:54 GMT

Hey guys, check out the new Battle of Metru Nui set. This is the first time I see that many studs in a Bionicle set.

I’m not usually into Bionicle; I am a fan of Technic proper, but I saw this and have to say WOW!

Kids now get to get into hot brick building action besides the battle itself - no more just-assemble-50-pieces-and-play instant gratification for them! Granted there are juniorized pieces and this huge building is still rated ages 7+.

Draw your own conclusions from this. Let the debate begin. ;>

Keith