 Technic / Bionicle / 2421
2420  |  2422
Subject:
Bionicle MOCs for Brickfest 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:18:07 GMT

I know you're out there ... the few, the daring, the Bionicle MOC builders. I've
seen your work popping up now and then in this forum. Now its time to show it
off to the rest of the AFOL world.

Brickfest 2005 is coming August 12th through 14th, and building with Bionicle is
going to make its presense known there. Whether you build with Bionicle pieces
exclusively or just dabble a bit on the side, this year's MOC contest is the
place for you.

I want to see your creation there and I'm going to make it worth your while with
some great prizes. There will be three places in a general Bionicle theme
category. The following prizes will be awarded:
First Place Prize - Bionicle Ultimate Dume, Set #10202
Second Place Prize - Bionicle Toa Lhikan and Kikanalo, Set #8811
Third Place Prize - Bionicle Turaga Dume and Nivawk, Set #8621
All these sets are packed with lots of Bionicle pieces to really expand your
piece inventory. Register your creation now.

In addition to the Bionicle MOC contest, there will be much more Bionicle
related activities happening at Brickfest 2005. I look forward to seeing you
there.

If you have any questions or comments, let me know.

Marc Reinhardt
Brickfest Bionicle Theme Coordinator
BuildItNow@comcast.net