 Technic / Bionicle / 2191
    Re: BioniWars: TOA Fighter Pilot —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) -various bioniwars David, I agree with Tim. I haven't responded to any of the individual MOCs, but I'm really enjoying this series. Great work, and I'm usually not a fan of Bionicle. I think my favorites are Jango and the Super Battle Droid, (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: BioniWars: TOA Fighter Pilot —David Laswell
     (...) I'm sure the local TRU is also enjoying them, as they're the only place in town that still has the original Kopaka in stock, and I've had to buy ten more just for this series alone (along with about six other regular Toa). (...) I figured I'd (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

         Re: BioniWars: TOA Fighter Pilot —Mark Papenfuss
     (...) Ya know, Bricklink can be your friend. Its better than paying the very high TRU prices. M (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

         Re: BioniWars: TOA Fighter Pilot —David Laswell
     (...) I'm too impatient. When I want a part, I want it now. Besides, I've been using all of the Kopaka legs as fast as I can get them (notice that Kopaka comes with two, but most of the Toapers use three), I've only got one spare white torso right (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: BioniWars: TOA Fighter Pilot —Andrew Saada
   (...) David, I just went through all of the characters. (My apologies for not doing so earlier.) THESE ARE GREAT! Like Bruce, I'm really enjoying them. You've combined two very interesting themes and have been extremely creative. I think my favorite (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: BioniWars: TOA Fighter Pilot —David Laswell
   (...) You should like the next one then... (...) You mean the macrobinocs? Someone requested a view of the BatToa Droid gun when I first posted that, and I think I'll do a follow-up article on Monday with nice profile shots of all the guns and such. (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)