 Technic / Bionicle / 2191
Re: BioniWars: TOA Fighter Pilot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 18:08:40 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, David Laswell writes:

-various bioniwars

David,

I agree with Tim.  I haven't responded to any of the individual MOCs, but I'm
really enjoying this series.  Great work, and I'm usually not a fan of
Bionicle.  I think my favorites are Jango and the Super Battle Droid, with
Vader coming close behind.  I rather dislike the Qui Gon Jinn - basically it
comes off as one of the cheap Bionicle sets holding a lightsaber.  Also R2-D2's
head doesn't quite work for me.  But all of the others are flawless.

BTW, You really should post on these over on fbtb.net as well as here at Lugnet.

Tim, you should consider featuring these in Bricks Magazine.  These are really
Bionicle MOCs that the often Bionicle-averse AFOL community would really
appreciate.

Bruce