 Technic / Bionicle / 2190
Re: BioniWars: TOA Fighter Pilot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 04:12:53 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, David Laswell writes:
    Shields?  We don't need no steenking shields!  Well, maybe we should
reconsid...BOOOOM!

    Check him out before he gets promoted to the rank of Stardust:

http://www.maskofdestiny.com/article2.asp?i=12267

    The pose is a little boring on this one, but it's tough to look dynamic
while standing around waiting for an excuse to go sit in a chair.

Dave -
I think the BioniWars stuff is great! Very cool models. You've done an
excellent job of blending Bionicle and Star Wars.

-Tim