 Technic / Bionicle / 1339
1338  |  1340
Subject:
Tohunga question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 15:28:20 GMT

Are each of the Tohunga intended to "match up" with a Toa
and a Turaga?  If so, which one matches with which?  Some
have obvious color similarities, while others are less
clear.  And if they do match, then what about the extra
Tohunga (six from McDonalds promo, plus one more from the
CD/silver-mask promo set)?

(Sorry if this a FAQ, I admit I do not know much about the
Bionicle Universe, although I do have most of the sets
now).