 Technic / Bionicle / 114
  Re: Is Bionicle violence?

(...) Makuta followed his brother, Mata Nui from there home. The islanders of Mata Nui worshiped Mata Nui because he had made the world into a paradise. Makuta was jealous and tried to get the islanders to worship him by using fear and pain, but (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Is Bionicle violence?

(...) Sorry, I hadn't read the Bionicle.com story yet. I didn't expect to find anything beyond the 2001 TECHNIC brochure found in the LEGO boxes. So now we have a character that is definately evil- is it okay now? I still think that evil LEGO was (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Is Bionicle violence?

I agree with both of you. I do think it's disturbing. I'd just like to raise some points to clarify some things. 1. If a computer virus is programmed not to like being killed, it won't like being killed. Now, this may not be true, today, but it is (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Is Bionicle violence?

(...) This may stir up a firestorm (not my intent), but why is violence in a storyline so bad? Violence is a regrettably necessary part of life. If children learn to comprehrend the difference between violence that defends or protects innocence and (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Is Bionicle violence?

Trimmed bionicle from FUT (...) I agree with Bill. Violence in a story isn't bad, per se. It's *celebrating it* as an end in and of itself that's bad. I hold with a philosophy that doesn't initiate violence but that doesn't mean I'm against seeing (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)