 Technic / Bionicle / 1078
Re: Bionicle Community Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 16:00:21 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Andrew Bulthaupt writes:
What we need now is some kind of private forum that we can create that we can
organize all the details and keep ourselves in the know about other's progress.
Any ideas? I may be able to set up a newsgroup on my server but I"d have to
look into it, until then, we'll have to use this(not that there's anything
wrong with it). Also maybe at the next large Lugnet meeting(the name escapes
me) we can have as many people as possible go and have the rest somehow get
their villages/MoCs there. Lets get crackin people!

I can add a Passworded Forum to my Own Board, then only us with teh PW can
view it. Sound good?
-My Board-
http://pub8.ezboard.com/bslizerstransformers
-My Site-