 Technic / Bionicle / 1063
Re: Bionicle Community Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 20:33:22 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Andrew Bulthaupt writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Corwin Rogers writes:
BTW what are we going to do with all of it .
I've been thinking about that, do you have any ideas? I thought about having a
convention-like thing where we could show it off, but some people may not be
able to do that. The only other thing I thought of was to have a webpage
displaying it all, possibly have the images spliced so it looks like one
continuous thing though the convention sounds better, where do the two of you
live?

Georgia, and Spliceing could be cooo, I got teh parts today to work on
Musaka and Tauna, to Compliment the other 4 Toa I already have. Turagha are
taking longer due to lack of parts