 Technic / Bionicle / 1065
Re: Bionicle Community Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 22:55:51 GMT

Hmmm... been think and working on that as well.
I've been posting a few on my MOCs and I have others I
am working on. But I am creating images of the models in
roughed out scenes.

I think it be neat to just set up some kind of offline discussion,
You know, the who builds whatever, and then create a new folder at
Brickshelf. Only thing is one person probably would have to manage the
folder. Then it doesn't matter where you are and you can show
off all kinds of stuff.
(Besides, I figure Andrew was going to take credit for my snake.);) LOL!

Then in one day sometime in the future a really LARGE file of
Bionicle themesd MOCs. All in one place, pretty cool.

(hmm...someone looking for a foil Lewa card...Heh Heh Heh...)

What say you Bionicle builders?

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Andrew Bulthaupt writes:
What do you people think of a project where each person working on it created a
specific Bionicle village? Then we could also have a person make stuff like
animals and boats and such. It's up to you depending on how many people want to
do this and what they want to create I'll either do the Canyon with the big
masks with the tunnel or Ga-Koro. Again it's up to you, please post what you
think or email me @ andrew@tkab.org