 Technic / Bionicle / 1074
Re: Bionicle Community Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 12:33:03 GMT

I know about Yahoo groups, as a matter of fact I was a member of your Bionicle
group, that is, until you banned me. Figured out who I am yet? cmdr_black_six
But anyway, I don't really want to drag my personal conflict on here so, does
anyone have any objections to a yahoo group? If not I'll create one tonight.

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Gregg Keefer writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Andrew Bulthaupt writes:
What we need now is some kind of private forum that we can create that we can
organize all the details and keep ourselves in the know about other's • progress.
Any ideas?

I'd suggest you set up a Yahoogroup, it's fast free and offers everything
you need for a project of this type including file sharing and even live
chat if you want. Did I mention it's free?
go to:
www.yahoogroups.com

Gregg