 Technic / 9725
Re: Technic Tractor with SuperSteer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 01:31:01 GMT

I`ll look into that set, see how much they cost in Canada

"pixel" <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message
look at this set
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8353
http://peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/inv/sets/8353-1?withpics=yes

it has a lot of liftarms for relatively small price
i've got two of them

pixel

"Gerard Steenbeek" <interdutch2000@hotmail.com> wrote in message • news:HCGqoL.1Atr@lugnet.com...
i can see dust at your bricks
so the question is did you just come back from dark ages?

I did I haven`t built anything for more than 2 years, stored the lego in • an
open bin. I haven`t bought any lego since 1997, and then i bought • something
small, and before that, the last thing I got was the 8868 in the summer • it
came out.

the model look cool
it doesn't show your "limited supply" :))

Ok, i have more black, but other than technic beams I used most blue • parts.

i know some of us here are opponents to lift arms
but your model could look much lighter built with them

I don`t have any yet :'(
I have a 8466 comming my way, should be here monday, then I can start
building with more liftarms.

Gerard