 Technic / 9719
Re: Technic Tractor with SuperSteer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 22:32:13 GMT

That tractor is awesome. It looks like a cross between the old 8859 blue
tractor, 8849 yellow tractor and 8862 Bachhoe Loader!

Funny you say that, it is not based on any of those. I build this one based
on the frame i created for the supersteer prototype.

Will you build farming tools on the back, powered by the rear wheels?
(Hopefully better than what the 8859 uses and more akin to 851)

I took a look at what the 851 has. I`m not sure if i`ll build anything, i`ll
see later tonight. I have no clue what to build though... With the 2
prototype CVT transmissions I built I am running out of gears and other
stuff. I have not posted the CVT transmissions on here yet, so i`ll do that
tonight. I actually built the transmissions before I started on the
supersteer.

Gerard