 Technic / 9713
Re: Technic Tractor with SuperSteer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 15:50:48 GMT

That tractor is awesome. It looks like a cross between the old 8859 blue
tractor, 8849 yellow tractor and 8862 Bachhoe Loader!

What a coincidence that you put this up just as I built my 8859 and placed
an order for 8849!

Will you build farming tools on the back, powered by the rear wheels?
(Hopefully better than what the 8859 uses and more akin to 851)