 Technic / 9493
    Re: new jack —Jennifer Clark
   "Paul Krieg" <pdkrieg@epix.net> wrote in message (...) Thanks Paul, interesting indeed! I had no idea that those machines were difficult to drive in a straight line, although I have seen one which had very large and bold arrows indicating which (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: new jack —Paul Kleniewski
      "Jennifer Clark" <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message news:HB9vr0.64x@lugnet.com... (...) these two different designs have different functionality when two parts of boom are driven indepandantly the man in the basket can be send out of (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: new jack —Ross Crawford
     (...) Sorta like the pantograph on electric trains... ROSCO (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: new jack —Paul Krieg
    (...) When you have the turet turned 180 degrees and you need to move the machine the arrows help because the controlls in the basket for foward and reverse will work oppositly from the operator's perpesctive. (...) No suspesnion. Very bumpy going (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: new jack —Paul Krieg
   This is to fix up the end of my previous message. It was to say at the bottom "It is good when they keep you on the level". But it appears I put it in with Jennifer's writing. Sorry. To add to this the sections of the boom give you not only vertical (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)