 Technic / 9159
Re: Just an idea for an prop for a hovercraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 07:31:45 GMT

Some hoover crafts use a tunnel/prop design facing backwards and direct about
1/3-rd of the air downwards to create lift, the rest is used to push the craft
forward (with rudders to steer).

Perhaps this can be made with LEGO?

The main benefit is that it only need one motor thus wont weigh as much. Or a
chain drive system can be used to attach a drive prop?

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)