 Technic / 8957
Re: Minifig scale Bulldozer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:31:37 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Stefano Prosseda writes:
I did, some month ago, a threaded bulldozer, pneumatic- and
micromotor-acted.
It was the minifig-technic scale-fever period, and I wasn't immune :-)
Moreover, I really had the need to build something with those lovely small
pneumatic pistons :-))
SteP

I love this little thing Stefano, very clever indeed, I tend to build to the
biggest scale I can (i.e the biggest wheels I've got, the biggest for the of
bricks I have etc.) - I think it's very skilful of you to get all that
functionality in such a small MOC.

Simon