 Technic / 8222
Re: Shock Absorbers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 09:45:02 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Gaurav Thakur writes:

This arrangement, while it worked well, could not possibly have sustained
the full weight of the model when completed. I will need to think up of a
new assembly for this newer version that is able to include more shocks
without taking up too much more space, or perhaps a simpler alternative
would be to use different kinds of shocks

You could also experiment with a linkage, having the shocks elsewhere in the
chassis like in the silver champ. This may reduce the space requirement
around the steering area.

ROSCO