 Technic / 8115
    Chassis —Gordon Bentley
   Does anyone have any photos of Technic vehicles with solid axles front and rear? I have been working on one for the last couple of weeks and was after some more inspiration. I am using the newer construction style like the F1 racer, OffRoader, etc. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Chassis —John Guerquin
   (...) Sounds really impressive Gordon! Lots of functions, and seems like you're modelling the car on actual automotive suspension designs. Awesome details on the engine. I'm sure we would all love to see some pictures, or maybe LDRAW models. I'm (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Chassis —Gordon Bentley
   (...) Yes. I have an axle across the frame like a normal anti-roll bar with levers on the ends connected to the axle with the long ball-link arms from the F1. It is really effective. You model sounds most impressive! I tried the Pitman arm and drag (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)