 Technic / 8110
    Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer —Francesca Galbier
   Hi all !! Thanks to my best Lego friend Fabio Sali’s digital camera, I’m pleased to announce my first creation on this site; an Iveco Eurostar 2x4 with extensible trailer controlled by Manas motor/Rcx Manas motor, installed inside the tractor, check (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer —Robert Fay
      "Francesca Galbier" <francesca.galbier@t...alinet.it> wrote in message news:H24uxJ.A5G@lugnet.com... (...) cylinders (...) controlled (...) Very nice work! Both of you are very good engineers. I hope you will take more pictures and post them. I (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer —Jennifer Clark
   "Francesca Galbier" <francesca.galbier@t...alinet.it> wrote in message (...) Nice work! It is great to see someone else making vehicles at the technic figure scale, I really like the appearance of the tractor. It would be interesting to see the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer —Francesca Galbier
   (...) Hi Jennifer I’m happy in your reply. You, Dennis,Bram and Evert are my favourite builders in this NG.. I prefer technic figure scale in heavy vehicle so it’s easy to have motion in various function. Then I add Mindstorms special parts (special (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer —Jennifer Clark
    "Francesca Galbier" <francesca.galbier@t...alinet.it> wrote in message (...) also, I'm not entirely sure either! I think from a geometrical viewpoint it makes more sense to derive the angle of the trailer wheels from the angle of the trailer (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer —Gary Simas
     (...) As a heavy equipment technician here in the US, I can tell you that all of the really oversize (way over 80,000 pounds and more than 5 axles or 12,000-20,000 pounds per tire or pair of tires) vehicles here in the US use some type of remotely (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

         Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer —Gary Simas
     (...) (URL) is a web site for heavy load trailers here in california (URL) of the trailers here with more than 2 or 3 axles can not back up. Gary (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer —Jan-Tore Skålvik
   Its very very simple how the steering works. If you ever have taken a good look on the fifth wheel on a truck, (europian ones not sure about US trucks) there are a little cutout piece in the rear, and behind the king pin (the pin on the trailer (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)