 Technic / 8110
  Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer

Hi all !! Thanks to my best Lego friend Fabio Sali’s digital camera, I’m pleased to announce my first creation on this site; an Iveco Eurostar 2x4 with extensible trailer controlled by Manas motor/Rcx Manas motor, installed inside the tractor, check (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer

"Francesca Galbier" <francesca.galbier@t...alinet.it> wrote in message news:H24uxJ.A5G@lugnet.com... (...) cylinders (...) controlled (...) Very nice work! Both of you are very good engineers. I hope you will take more pictures and post them. I (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

"Francesca Galbier" <francesca.galbier@t...alinet.it> wrote in message (...) Nice work! It is great to see someone else making vehicles at the technic figure scale, I really like the appearance of the tractor. It would be interesting to see the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer

(...) Hi Jennifer I’m happy in your reply. You, Dennis,Bram and Evert are my favourite builders in this NG.. I prefer technic figure scale in heavy vehicle so it’s easy to have motion in various function. Then I add Mindstorms special parts (special (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

"Francesca Galbier" <francesca.galbier@t...alinet.it> wrote in message (...) also, I'm not entirely sure either! I think from a geometrical viewpoint it makes more sense to derive the angle of the trailer wheels from the angle of the trailer (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer

(...) As a heavy equipment technician here in the US, I can tell you that all of the really oversize (way over 80,000 pounds and more than 5 axles or 12,000-20,000 pounds per tire or pair of tires) vehicles here in the US use some type of remotely (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer

(...) (URL) is a web site for heavy load trailers here in california (URL) of the trailers here with more than 2 or 3 axles can not back up. Gary (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Iveco Eurostar with extensible trailer

Its very very simple how the steering works. If you ever have taken a good look on the fifth wheel on a truck, (europian ones not sure about US trucks) there are a little cutout piece in the rear, and behind the king pin (the pin on the trailer (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)