 Technic / 7951
Re: I thought as much
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 11:47:25 GMT

In lugnet.technic, William Howard writes:
And just to make it really fun ...

I've just received some replacement parts from Billund and the delivery note
describes p/n 32009 (LDraw name "Technic Liftarm 1 x 11.5 double bent") as
"Double Angular Beam 3x7 45degree"

3 x 7????

Those are the lengths of the perpendicular segments - seems a strange way to
identify it though...

ROSCO