 Technic / 7905
Re: Top 10 Technic Sets Of All Time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 12:55:56 GMT

1. 8480 Space Shuttle
2. 8880 Super Car
3. 8868 Air Tech Claw Rig
4. 8479 Barcode Multi Set
5. 800? Battle Droid

Duq

"Jake Rentar" <B2FUTR2@aol.com> wrote in message
news:H0B07C.102@lugnet.com...
Nominate any model for any position on the list, 5 people must second that
(vote) for it to stay there permanently.  You can all nominate as many
models as you like for any positions you desire.  I'll tally up • everything.
Let's try to complete an accurate list.

1.  No votes yet.

2.  No votes yet.

3.  No votes yet.