 Technic / 7893
Re: Top 10 Technic Sets Of All Time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 06:00:48 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jake Rentar writes:
Nominate any model for any position on the list, 5 people must second that
(vote) for it to stay there permanently.  You can all nominate as many
models as you like for any positions you desire.  I'll tally up everything.
Let's try to complete an accurate list.

It seems redundant and confusing to nominate sets for each position
individually, is that really what you want? What if a set gets five
'seconds' for more than one position?

Having people nominate sets, a few people 'second' the nomination, and then
some sort of voting take place to figure out their positions makes more
sense. But I'll try it the way you suggest:

I nominate <set:8448> Super Street Sensation for position #1.
I nominate <set:8448> Super Street Sensation for position #2.

I nominate <set:8480> Space Shuttle for position #1.
I nominate <set:8480> Space Shuttle for position #2.

I nominate <set:8479> Barcode Multi-Set for position #4.
I nominate <set:8479> Barcode Multi-Set for position #5.

--
  David Schilling