 Technic / 7901
Re: Top 10 Technic Sets Of All Time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 17:28:42 GMT

Let me clear a few things up.

NOMINATION STAGE
Multiple sets can be nominated for each position as well as the same set
being nominated for different positions.  You may only post once with your
nominations, so choose wisely!

VOTING STAGE
When the nomination stage is finished (I'll say when) you can all vote.
Whenever any nominated set is "voted" for 5 times or more it is instantly
the winning model for that position and will be eliminated from all other
positions.  Each person gets one vote for each
position in this stage (total of ten votes).

FINAL STAGE
After we have a secure list of 10 models and their positions, the top 3 will
be voted on.  The first one to acquire 10 votes (each person gets one vote
and can only vote for one model) is declared the best Technic set of all
time (in this thread, of course. =P )

Anyway, here's how it looks so far.  I didn't tally in Rob's nominations
because that was lugnet's list.  Rob - you can still nominate any models you
desire.

*****LIST OF NOMINEES*****

1.  8880 Supercar
    8448 Super Street Sensation