 Technic / 7769
    Technic Crane...Best Place to Start —Gregory Muri
   Hello, I am interested in starting a large crane project and am looking for some advice. I have seen many pictures surfing the web, but have found no detailed information from which to base a model of a real crane. What would be the best place to (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technic Crane...Best Place to Start —Jennifer Clark
    "Greg Muri" <gmuri1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gzt6t2.AEI@lugnet.com... (...) would (...) about (...) Most of the major manufacturers have datasheets available from their websites; certainly Liebherr, Demag and Grove have datasheets with (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technic Crane...Best Place to Start —Steven Lane
     As were talking about cranes check out this link (URL) jib dwarfs the truck part of the crane, which is already about as big as they come being a ten axled Gottwald AK912. Steve (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technic Crane...Best Place to Start —Ross Crawford
   (...) And those that don't are usually happy to mail out printed material, just ask! (...) My tower crane was done from just looking at cranes working locally (and the occasional chat with an operator - around here they're generally happy to have a (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technic Crane...Best Place to Start —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) What's a TAFE? I mean, really. Sometimes getting you lot to explain your local abbreviations is like, well, like a TAFE pull. More seriously I am guessing it's a union? The union that represents unionised construction equipment operators has a (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technic Crane...Best Place to Start —Ross Crawford
   (...) Sorry! TAFE = Technical And Further Education is name given to tertiary institutions in Aus for technical rather than acedemic courses. They usually grant diplomas rather than degrees, but the distinction is grey at best... Also, by (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)