 Technic / 7566
  Re: Aviation Tractor MOC

Hi all, (...) This reminds me of a series of vehicles that my friend Robin and I made, oh, 15 or so years ago now. We were building remote-controlled cars, using a bunch of batteries taped together for power, and a car speedometer cable to steer (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Aviation Tractor MOC

"Rebecca Taylor" <arellcat@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gxuq6x.Ft@lugnet.com... (...) oh, (...) running (...) Likewise, back in 1982 or so I couldn't afford batteries all the time so I used to drive the 4.5V motor from a 9V AC/DC (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Aviation Tractor MOC

(...) obvious) (...) I tried it :-) I ran an old 4.5 round motor out of a 12 lead acid battery, in a sort of tracked tank. With the battery that weights something like 2 Kg, I had to reduce _a lot_ in order to have it just move. I think to remeber (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)