 Technic / 7500
Re: DNA Model Using Technic Parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 22:54:35 GMT

Just came across this:
http://www.lego.com/build/features/careers/careers01.asp
Might not be exactly what you're looking for though....

Duq

"Thomas Avery" <thomas.avery@intec-hou.com> wrote in message
Does anyone have any good ideas for constructing a model of DNA? I'm • looking
for construction ideas to create a "functional" model.

It is preferable that the model can be manipulated from a ladder shape to
the normal helical DNA shape (i.e. "twisting" from ladder to helix, and • vice
versa), much like this model:
http://www.scivon.com/dna.html

It is also preferable that the model can be split down the middle,
seperating the "ladder rungs" in the middle.

thanks,
TJ

p.s. I'm posting this for someone who contacted me via email asking about • a
DNA model. Please be descriptive as possible in your replies- thanks.