 Technic / 7365
Re: Updates to Technic Front Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 07:34:29 GMT

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:52:27 GMT, "Thomas Avery"
<thomas.avery@intec-hou.com> wrote:

<<snip>>

As always, if there's anything you'd like to add to the sidebar, please
suggest it here.

Not add really, but move.

I'd like to see the weekly features on top since those are most likely
to change and I always forget looking at them 'til I browse the recent
updates at BS.

I seldom scroll the page to the bottom since the messages is visible
w/o scrolling...

Just a suggestion :)

Thanks for a great job on the page!

/Tobbe