 Technic / 7361
7360  |  7362
Subject:
Updates to Technic Front Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:52:27 GMT

I've added a little section at the bottom of the sidebar that features good
non-Lego references, such as How Stuff Works. If you know of a site that
contains good information on mechanical, electrical, etc. concepts and
applications, please post a reply and let us know. If you know of any other
non-Lego reference that you find useful when constructing your Technic
projects, please share!

As always, if there's anything you'd like to add to the sidebar, please
suggest it here.

Thanks,
TJ, Technic curator