 Technic / 7370
Re: Updates to Technic Front Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 23:25:49 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
I'd like to see the weekly features on top since those are most likely
to change and I always forget looking at them 'til I browse the recent
updates at BS.

I think that's a good suggestion. I've moved them almost to the top. They're
just below the first section now, so you may have to move down just a bit.

I seldom scroll the page to the bottom since the messages is visible
w/o scrolling...

Well, you ought to check out the whole sidebar every now and then. I do add
to it, although I try and make an announcement when I do.

Just a suggestion :)

Thanks for a great job on the page!

Thanks!

TJ