 Technic / 7364
Re: pictures of the modelshow in Geldermalsen 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 21:41:26 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, Dennis Bosman writes:
For those who haven't visited the Modelshow Europe in Geldermalsen last 13th
of April I added some pictures of the show on the net. Just click on the URL
below.

More pictures will follow soon, because my hobby collegue Jan-Tore for
Norway made about 80 more pictures during the show.

Next year the show will also take place in April. It's worth a visit!

Dennis Bosman

http://www.legotrucks.com/dennisbosman/ev-geld2002-en.html

Thanks for another interesting set of pictures Dennis. I'm particulary
interested in this one:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legotrucks/Geld2002/geld2002_20.jpg

I've never seen a crane before with a 7/3 axle split around the turntable
before although I am aware of the company that owns the crane.

I can see a telescopic hydraulic cylinder connected to the bit that forms
the base of the jib and I can see what it does but what I want to know is
why it does it? Surely the winches could lift it along with the jib. Has it
got something to do with the "A" bracket?

I'd also like to know the purpose of the 4 black rollers divided ito two
groups side by side.

Steve