 Model Team / 552
Re: pictures of the modelshow in Geldermalsen 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 15:40:00 GMT

On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:39:28 GMT, "jan-tore" <jan-tore@legotrucks.com>
wrote:

I have taken 84, but give me some time to upload them first.

Tell me, how well accepted are LEGO models at shows like that?

Does the old folks that machine their own gears and pieces frown upon
the "silly" prefabricated plastic?

Curiosly,
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/