 Model Team / 556
Re: pictures of the modelshow in Geldermalsen 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 21:27:00 GMT

I'm participating the show since '96. I went there via a friend who was
there in '95 as well. For him then it was a try-out, non thinking which
respond he would get. Many people like the LEGO-models, so when I met him
end '95 I immediately said I would participate as well. And I wouldn't mis a
show, it's super!!

Last year there were more LEGO-models to be seen than this year's edition,
but the show is very worthwile though! I think next there will be more LEGO
model makers, like Jan-Tore. As JT said, there are all models to be seen in
the field of heavy haulage, cranes and heavy equipment. Cars, boats etc. not
accepted!

In lugnet.modelteam, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
On Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:39:28 GMT, "jan-tore" <jan-tore@legotrucks.com>