 Technic / 7361
  Updates to Technic Front Page

I've added a little section at the bottom of the sidebar that features good non-Lego references, such as How Stuff Works. If you know of a site that contains good information on mechanical, electrical, etc. concepts and applications, please post a (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Updates to Technic Front Page

Thomas, I suggest: (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Updates to Technic Front Page

(...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Updates to Technic Front Page

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:52:27 GMT, "Thomas Avery" <thomas.avery@intec-hou.com> wrote: <<snip>> (...) Not add really, but move. I'd like to see the weekly features on top since those are most likely to change and I always forget looking at them 'til I (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Updates to Technic Front Page

i'd like to add my page on differentials to the list... i do have to make |some adjustements like giving rob credit for his torsen, it was such a |long time ago that i made the *.dat that ididn't know who did it, i actualy |thought that i altered (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Updates to Technic Front Page

(...) I think that's a good suggestion. I've moved them almost to the top. They're just below the first section now, so you may have to move down just a bit. (...) Well, you ought to check out the whole sidebar every now and then. I do add to it, (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Updates to Technic Front Page

(...) I think the proper place for your page is on the list of fan websites: (URL) added it to the list. Thanks for the suggestion! TJ (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)