 Technic / 7124
Re: CAT 797 Mining Truck Pictures.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:19:42 GMT

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:05:04 GMT, "Todd" <ToddASchroeder@aol.com>
wrote:

My Lego model of the CAT 797 Mining Truck is near completion. I placed 9
pictures of the frame and steering for Lego fans to enjoy until the final
version is complete. http://legolinks.tripod.com/CAT797.htm

Interesting project, how did you get those rims yellow? Paint or
post-editing?
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/